Happy munday. This is a crazy week for me. I'm under a huge deadline for work, and I'm leaving out of town this friday for a super quick trip. Here's a little calming visual eye candy. These "Indigo Sea prints" from West Elm. Looks like they used that "sun print" paper to create these. I love that sunprint paper. So much fun. I actually used them for a promotional piece a few years ago, going with the theme of "exposure". Get your own sunprint paper here, or get these framed beauties here (and they're on sale!).
Monday, May 14, 2007
Blue Munday: indigo sea prints
Happy munday. This is a crazy week for me. I'm under a huge deadline for work, and I'm leaving out of town this friday for a super quick trip. Here's a little calming visual eye candy. These "Indigo Sea prints" from West Elm. Looks like they used that "sun print" paper to create these. I love that sunprint paper. So much fun. I actually used them for a promotional piece a few years ago, going with the theme of "exposure". Get your own sunprint paper here, or get these framed beauties here (and they're on sale!).


