Saw this "Memento" lamp in the February 2007 Japanese Elle Deco. It reminds me of the number cups I posted awhile back. These are by Tonerico. I love the lace-like quality of the shadows. I remember I saw it before in ID magazine, but it was nice to see it again. Not sure where you can get one domestically, but I guess you could contact the website for more info... numbers are cool....
Thursday, March 08, 2007
number lamp
Saw this "Memento" lamp in the February 2007 Japanese Elle Deco. It reminds me of the number cups I posted awhile back. These are by Tonerico. I love the lace-like quality of the shadows. I remember I saw it before in ID magazine, but it was nice to see it again. Not sure where you can get one domestically, but I guess you could contact the website for more info... numbers are cool....


