Have you tried Jones Organic Teas? Jones, the company that is famous for those soda bottles that have people's photos, now makes organic teas. I had the peach flavored one. It was yummy. But what I found really intersting was underneath the cap. I know there are several companies that put little sayings and things underneath their caps, and I really appreciate the subtle little suprise. Underneath the Jones Organics one I had, was a neat little camera icon. I don't know if each one has something different, but I really liked this little camera icon. Does anyone know if they all have that? or is there something different on other ones?
Monday, January 22, 2007
Jones Organics cap
Have you tried Jones Organic Teas? Jones, the company that is famous for those soda bottles that have people's photos, now makes organic teas. I had the peach flavored one. It was yummy. But what I found really intersting was underneath the cap. I know there are several companies that put little sayings and things underneath their caps, and I really appreciate the subtle little suprise. Underneath the Jones Organics one I had, was a neat little camera icon. I don't know if each one has something different, but I really liked this little camera icon. Does anyone know if they all have that? or is there something different on other ones?


