Spotted this at the very bottom of the Target main page- "Swash"? what is that? Based off the packaging graphics alone, I first thought it was some sort of energy/sports drink- but I would be wrong. Apparently it's a new cleaning system from Tide. I guess kind of an "in-between" traditional cleaning thing- where you just need a little refresher and not necessarily a whole wash. Sort of like, a little febreeze, a little static guard, and a little dryel all in one? Sounds interesting- although I wonder how effective it is, especially the ironing ability. A little googling revealed their main site with more descriptions. I guess it's only available online. Target has a $1 off and free shipping if you get it through their site. I'm intrigued. Anyone tried this?Monday, January 25, 2010
Do you Swash?
Spotted this at the very bottom of the Target main page- "Swash"? what is that? Based off the packaging graphics alone, I first thought it was some sort of energy/sports drink- but I would be wrong. Apparently it's a new cleaning system from Tide. I guess kind of an "in-between" traditional cleaning thing- where you just need a little refresher and not necessarily a whole wash. Sort of like, a little febreeze, a little static guard, and a little dryel all in one? Sounds interesting- although I wonder how effective it is, especially the ironing ability. A little googling revealed their main site with more descriptions. I guess it's only available online. Target has a $1 off and free shipping if you get it through their site. I'm intrigued. Anyone tried this?


