Interesting... Flipping through the October 2009 Metropolitan Home and came across this idea. Designer Vincente Wolf used an easle to place a flat screen in this Park Avenue home. Apparently this is one of his trademark design tricks. I'm not sure how I feel about it... but I think I kinda like it! In this example, I'm also drawn to the fact that the easle is also painted a nice glossy black. Check out the rest of the house tour here. Would any of you consider doing this?
Friday, October 09, 2009
easle as tv stand
Interesting... Flipping through the October 2009 Metropolitan Home and came across this idea. Designer Vincente Wolf used an easle to place a flat screen in this Park Avenue home. Apparently this is one of his trademark design tricks. I'm not sure how I feel about it... but I think I kinda like it! In this example, I'm also drawn to the fact that the easle is also painted a nice glossy black. Check out the rest of the house tour here. Would any of you consider doing this?


