Recently, my little company, J3, celebrated it's 10 year anniversary, (which I thought was quite a feat since I didn't think we'd last more than a few months!, hehe)- But here's something really amazing- design legends, Duffy & Partners just posted 25 years! worth of amazing logos they've created- many of which I'm sure you'll recognize and you probably even have some in your home right now! Check it all out here.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
25 years of Duffy logos
Recently, my little company, J3, celebrated it's 10 year anniversary, (which I thought was quite a feat since I didn't think we'd last more than a few months!, hehe)- But here's something really amazing- design legends, Duffy & Partners just posted 25 years! worth of amazing logos they've created- many of which I'm sure you'll recognize and you probably even have some in your home right now! Check it all out here.


