On a completely unrelated note- this morning, it's raining quite heavily here in So Cal. While I'm happy for the weather change, this will be the first time I'm taking Pepé out in the rain so he can do his business. I'm not sure how this will go. Hopefully he'll be ok with it. I got him a little raincoat on clearance from Old Navy so he wouldn't be soaked. He seems... tolerant... of it, but we'll see...
Monday, December 15, 2008
mundane aesthetic: my winter palette
On a completely unrelated note- this morning, it's raining quite heavily here in So Cal. While I'm happy for the weather change, this will be the first time I'm taking Pepé out in the rain so he can do his business. I'm not sure how this will go. Hopefully he'll be ok with it. I got him a little raincoat on clearance from Old Navy so he wouldn't be soaked. He seems... tolerant... of it, but we'll see...


