
So have you seen the latest collection at Target? It's called "
Southern Influences". Back in January, I posted about how excited I was about the
Global Bazaar starburst mirror, but then how
disappointed I was when I actually saw it- Well this new Southern Influences collection has another attempt at an
affordable Starburst mirror, and I'm happy to say they've redeemed themselves. This one is actually really nice and if I didn't
already have a starburst type sculpture, I would totally consider getting this one. Here's a close up.

Anyway- I'm not really sure why it's called "Southern Influences", but I did like a few things in this group. In particular...

They had a total Jonathan Adler-esque ceramic horse sculpture that is cute - although I'm not too keen on the cream color- but perhaps you could repaint it? It's not on the website, but it was $14.99. Have you seen this collection? Did you see anything you liked?