Wow. I'm kind of sad and shocked. Seriously, I've been using Airborne for the past few years and it could be just luck, or maybe nothing, but I feel like it works for me. I mean, I know it's really just Vitamin C and some other herb things, and I know it doesn't "get rid of a cold in an hour-" but I feel it helps it pass faster too. I'm sure it's just more a mental thing as well- Maybe it really isn't doing anything at all- Apparently there's big controversy over it and the company is going to have to pay $$$$ for it- like 23 million dollars... Watch the link here. Read it here. Have any of you used Airborne? A lot of people are sick right now- what are you using to fight against it?
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Airborne?
Wow. I'm kind of sad and shocked. Seriously, I've been using Airborne for the past few years and it could be just luck, or maybe nothing, but I feel like it works for me. I mean, I know it's really just Vitamin C and some other herb things, and I know it doesn't "get rid of a cold in an hour-" but I feel it helps it pass faster too. I'm sure it's just more a mental thing as well- Maybe it really isn't doing anything at all- Apparently there's big controversy over it and the company is going to have to pay $$$$ for it- like 23 million dollars... Watch the link here. Read it here. Have any of you used Airborne? A lot of people are sick right now- what are you using to fight against it?


