What is this crazy mess on my table? Good question. In my last post, I mentioned how I've been having this urge to change up my Christmas tree this year. I went by Target to get some inspiration, but found myself attracted to the same things or things I liked, but knew wouldn't really get, which kind of defeated the purpose. Anyways, right near by is Michaels, so then I decided to stroll through, and then I saw some things that made it all clear- I'm going to make the ornaments. A few aisles later I had a bag full... ok, two bags full (which by the way, wasn't as cheap as I was hoping for- but whatever...) and this is what I'm working with- minus some spray paint I already had. Hang on to your seats kids. This may get ugly... we'll see what happens... are any of you making your ornaments this year?
Sunday, December 09, 2007
Ornament Adventure Xmas2007
What is this crazy mess on my table? Good question. In my last post, I mentioned how I've been having this urge to change up my Christmas tree this year. I went by Target to get some inspiration, but found myself attracted to the same things or things I liked, but knew wouldn't really get, which kind of defeated the purpose. Anyways, right near by is Michaels, so then I decided to stroll through, and then I saw some things that made it all clear- I'm going to make the ornaments. A few aisles later I had a bag full... ok, two bags full (which by the way, wasn't as cheap as I was hoping for- but whatever...) and this is what I'm working with- minus some spray paint I already had. Hang on to your seats kids. This may get ugly... we'll see what happens... are any of you making your ornaments this year?


