Well, I think I've found my perfect dream backyard! This backyard is from the July/August 2007 Metropolitan Home. It's part of Michael and Kathleen Ferguson's gorgeous Los Angeles house. It's ideal for me because it's totally low maintenance, has enough of a patio to hang out on, has a great view, and just the right size lap pool. (Oh, and I love the blue patio chairs too!) Insert me where the guy is swimming, and I'd be one happy camper. (I'll even take the dog too!)
Monday, June 25, 2007
Blue Munday: Perfect backyard
Well, I think I've found my perfect dream backyard! This backyard is from the July/August 2007 Metropolitan Home. It's part of Michael and Kathleen Ferguson's gorgeous Los Angeles house. It's ideal for me because it's totally low maintenance, has enough of a patio to hang out on, has a great view, and just the right size lap pool. (Oh, and I love the blue patio chairs too!) Insert me where the guy is swimming, and I'd be one happy camper. (I'll even take the dog too!)


